In-vitro fertilization is a modern scientific method that is employed in the procedure of assisted conception.
When to seek assisted conception?
Your gynecologist or health care provider may suggest you various techniques that may help you and your partner to conceive successfully. This is usually employed after half a year of naturally trying that is rendered unsuccessfully due to various causes of infertility.
Causes of Female Infertility:
- Hormone imbalance
- Tumour or cysts
- Drug abuse
- Thyroid problems
- Polyps in uterus
- Menstrual problems
- Tubal defects
- An abnormal cervical mucus
- Unhealthy eggs.
Causes of Male Infertility:
- Pituitary gland disorder
- Gonads disorder
- Immotile, unhealthy or damaged Sperms. And low sperm count
- Abnormal testicles
- Genetic conditions
- Hormone problems
- Groin injury
- Radiation exposure
- Premature or retrograde ejaculation
- Certain medications.
Assisted conception treatment include:
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)- Here the sperms cells are directly inserted into the uterus at the time of the women is ovulating.
- Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)- A single, healthy sperm is injected straight into a single egg in the laboratory and when the embryo is formed it is inserted into the uterus.
- Use of donor sperms: When the sperm count is low, or no sperms are produced at all, donor sperms are used.
- Use of donor embryos: when the eggs are unhealthy, donor eggs will be used.
- IVF: In this technique eggs from the ovaries are taken and are combined with the sperms in a laboratory dish. The embryos that result are transplanted into the uterus.
Visit us:www.smilebabyivfs.inMail us:email@example.com