Entry of a newborn will really change the life of a couple and the entire family. As these new born babies require special care and concern, the family might have to make vital changes in their overall lifestyle. Caring a newborn is not an easy task. Some of the basic care may include:
- Carrying a newborn by supporting his/her neck
- Cleaning the baby’s body after each urination and secretion.
- Bathing and dressing the baby neatly.
- Swaddling the baby.
- Breastfeeding and belching the baby.
- Hygienically protecting the umbilical cord.
Hygiene and care is very important for the right growth of a child. Make sure that the baby is safe always. The mother should also get adequate care and concern. Lactating mother should eat nutritional foods and follow hygienic practices.